Create a free Sportle account
Create a free Sportle account to watch this stream
Create a free Sportle account
Create a free Sportle account
Already a member? Login Now
Welcome to Sportle
The best platform to search for, find and watch live sporting events.
Sign in with Email:
Don't have an account yet? Sign up now
Forgot your password? Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password right away!
Our Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Services.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION.
When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may collect, store and use that information.
We collect the following types of Anonymous Information:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be operated by a third party) collect information from you, including information about the device you use to access our Services, the date and time you access our services, etc.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect Anonymous Data from your mobile device if you have downloaded our mobile application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the application, and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our application(s). This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual. For more information about how you can control our access to these applications, please see “Your Choices” below.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION.
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Administer your Account;
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Tailor the features and content of the Services to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Communicate with you about the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We use the Anonymous Information we collect to analyze trends, administer and improve the Services, track users’ movements in our Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
HOW WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION.
We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may share your Personal Information with third parties that help us provide Services that we offer you. Third party partners may include businesses focused on sports and sports related activities.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
- Mobile Device. Certain features of the Services require access to your device’s media storage and contacts applications. Although you may decide whether to use these features, on Android devices you grant us permission to access this feature as part of the installation process. If you later decide to revoke this permission, you can do so by following the standard uninstall process and removing the our application from your device. Alternatively, on iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your image storage applications by changing the settings on your device.
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from sites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your Account may become deactivated, although your profile and any content associated therewith will remain on the Services unless you have deleted them. We may also retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures. Certain information is necessary in order for us to provide the Services; therefore, if you delete such necessary information you may not be able to use the Services.
CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES